27 April 2016
CTM reaches AFTA Awards finals in 6 award categories!
Corporate Travel Management has reached the finals of the 2016 Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA) National Travel Industry Awards in the highly competitive ‘Best National Travel Management Company’ category. This award recognises the travel management company which demonstrates best practice in agency management and service delivery.
Additionally, CTM’s specialist events division, Event Travel Management, and a number of CTM’s employees have also progressed to the finals in their respective categories.
The AFTA Awards are the travel industry’s premier awards program, acknowledging exceptional contributions made to the travel industry by businesses, suppliers and their employees.
CTM would like to take the opportunity to thank our valued suppliers for showing their support by voting for CTM, ETM and our nominated employees during the nomination period.
See our full list of CTM/ETM finalists below:
- Best National Travel Management Company (Category 7): Corporate Travel Management
- Best Business Events Travel Agency (Category 9): Event Travel Management
- Best Travel Consultant – Retail: Jane Gannon (Allure Travel by CTM)
- Best Travel Consultant – Corporate: Britta Gileno
- Best Travel Agency Manager, Corporate Single Location: Cherie Drummond
- Best Travel Agency Manager, Corporate Multi Location: Andre Moten
Judging commences on Monday 16 May 2016, followed by a Gala dinner on Saturday 16 July 2016.
See the full AFTA National Travel Industry Awards finalists list here.
About the AFTA and the National Travel Industry Awards
The Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA) is the peak industry body through which the business interests of travel agents are represented.
The AFTA National Travel Industry Awards is the premier industry event of the year. For more information click here.
About Corporate Travel Management – click here