For Travel Bookers
At CTM, we provide the tools and support for corporate travel bookers to make travel booking fast, effective and reliable.
Whether you book travel for yourself or on behalf of others, we know that it can be complex and time-consuming. That’s why our solutions are designed to find the right deals on the right products at the right time, always meeting your budget and policy requirements.
See our travel booking tools in actionRequest a demo
The technology and support to take you places
At CTM, we put the latest travel technology in the hands of travel bookers to enable fast, efficient and reliable travel bookings.
But we also understand that business travel can be complicated and is often unpredictable, requiring round-the-clock access to expert travel assistance to guide you through complex itineraries and emergency booking support.
That’s why CTM has developed the perfect blend of technology and service to support the busy lives of corporate travel bookers.
Increased efficiency and compliance
- From pre-trip approval to fare forecasting technology and access to your online booking tool, CTM’s integrated travel technology helps you manage every aspect of the research, approval and booking process with ease via desktop or mobile device.
- Lightning online booking tool enables you to book flights and hotels in a single transaction, saving time and effort.
- Traveller profile information is stored to enable quick and consistent access to traveller preferences and loyalty programs.
- Integrated corporate policy configuration maximises compliance and budget control.
Competitive rates without compromise
- Pay less without compromising on quality. Access and compare your preferred supplier deals alongside CTM’s corporate negotiated rates and last-minute inventory in a single search via Lightning online booking tool or its app.
- Utilise CTM’s fare forecasting technology to identify the best time to travel. Compare the best rates on flights and hotels across 14 days of travel in a single search.
- CTM’s ticketing team can access a global database of airfares to identify further savings potential.
Support when you need it
- CTM’s local travel consulting teams are on-hand to assist with travel advice, complex itineraries or emergency travel assistance
- In-house after hours support team provides 24/7 travel booking support.
- Manage pre-trip approval requests within the booking workflow.
- Identify special booking requirements such as vaccinations and visas.
- CTM traveller tracking tools enable you to keep track your travellers in an emergency.
Talk to our team about your needs todayContact CTM
Tools for travel bookers
We understand that corporate travel never sleeps. That is why we have designed the most intuitive, integrated and easy to use travel tools to maximise efficiency and control for corporate travel bookers.
You might also be interested in...
For Travel Managers
Take control of your travel budget, maximise safety of your travelling workforce, and improve the efficiency of your team.Find out more
For Business Travellers
Take control of your business travel experience with best-in-class travel tools and expert travel assistance on the road.Find out more
Don't just take our word for it! Take a look at our customer success stories spanning cost savings, implementation and traveller safety.Find out more